Monday 25 September 2017

Mirror

If I told you that
You didn't come 'into' this world
That you came 'out' of this world
If I told you your creator was
'below' you and not 'above'
If I told you gravity is love
And air is sorrow
Would you try to look below you?
Would you try to be poorer to
Reach the seventh 'land'
Would you sleep on high beds
under higher ceilings?
Oh well! You built these walls
To protect yourself from the winds
And then you built fans inside
I want to stop and laugh
But there's more
If I told you that you could see
In the darkness and that light blinds you
Would you try to look
In the absence of the biggest star?
Now are you wondering why you
Never thought that light is more blinding
If you were all naked, would you stare
At the one with clothes on?
You are so easy that I said "eat" soup
And you "ate'' it
Nevertheless, you can ground as deep
As you can
You can fly as far
As you can
To the core of the earth or
To the core of the sun
You are not going to find God, my child
You wont see what you are looking for
What you will see is that
Darkness prevails in light
And light prevails in darkness
I'll tell you what you'll find anywhere you go...
YOURSELF!







No comments:

Post a Comment