Monday 25 September 2017

Change

U don't hear from me and u wonder why
We sail through the storms and it's not that we cry
For time changes everything I knew
But some thing told me it would not change you
But it did indeed and I'll tell you how
The eyes you wiped off tears from once, you made them weep now
When the times were rough and the truth was out
You were glad I was there and I had no doubt
That my place in your world would grow vast with good times coming close
unperceived was the torment that arose
the voice that was once cherished and the eyes that were once admired
Turned into thorns that pricked
At least that was what I presumed from the way u spoke
First I was dazzled and then suddenly I woke
To reality that was so faint and to the world's repress
That now in these merry times why my presence had caused a mess
I did nothing; I said nothing; for silence speaks louder
But it went un observed and blur
I walked away in silence for it was the best I could do
Than staying back in living in subdue
I knew I shall be needed when the times are dark and when the wind is dry
But I didn't stop, because dear, I would never wish for such times to befall upon thy
I still think that no matter what your purpose was for me
Whether it led me to my path or what it made of me
I ought to be glad and grateful,.. for it made me survive tremendous storms
That help I got and the words so strong
In my mind the memories will always remain
After all they are priceless and eternal because nothing else in this world abides
But memories....

No comments:

Post a Comment